ARK Elvin Academy Uniform
School Address and Website
|ARK Elvin Academy, Cecil Avenue, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9 7DU
Tel: 020 8902 6362
Ace offers a FREE delivery service to the school on Wednesdays during term-time. Alternatively you can collect from Ace's shop in Wembley. In either case parents will be notified when items are ready for collection. Price lists for Ace Clothing are available from the School Office.
Ark Elvin Uniform Policy
Our new school uniform is designed to allow pupils to dress in a professional manner. Wearing the uniform correctly is a very important part of belonging to the ARK Elvin Academy community and pupils must be dressed in the appropriate way. Any pupil who doesn’t have complete school uniform may be asked to change or a parent may be called to bring correct uniform into school.
- MAIN UNIFORM
- Black blazer with silver trim and academy logo
- Purple fine knit v-neck jumper: grey stripe and logo
- School Tie
- White shirt
- Black trousers for boys, black trousers or black skirt* for girls
- Black socks for boys, black socks or black tights for girls
- Black shoes (no trainers or high heels)
- Black or white trainers/plimsolls (no fashion shoes/pumps)
- White polo shirt with academy logo
- (Purple polo shirt for GCSE pupils)
- Black/grey shorts
- Grey tracksuit bottoms
- Grey tracksuit top
- Bookbag/Rucksack with academy logo.
- PE drawstring bag with academy logo
- Outdoor coats must be dark in colour.
- No leather, denim jackets or hoodies are allowed – these will be confiscated.
- Hats, scarves and gloves must be dark in colour.
HAIR, HEADWEAR AND ACCESSORIES
- Hair must be of a natural colour and in an appropriate, professional style
- No tramlines, Mohicans, extreme styling or hair or eyebrow designs.
- Pupils are allowed to cover their head for religious or cultural reasons in academy colours only (black/purple) and without decoration or embellishment.
- No jewellery can be worn at any time, apart from a watch.
- Hair accessories must be black and modest.
- No makeup, false nails or coloured nail varnish.
*Skirts must be black, knee length or ankle length and made from material suitable for professional dress. They must not drape on to the floor.